Re: schema-course-extend: credential or award offered through course.

+1 accreditation comes with too much industry baggage..

I don't agree that using "credential", but limiting it to education in
values works because some credentials in other industries are totally
unrelated to this approach so I don't feel like we solve the distinct
namespaces issue. Correct me if I'm missing something.

Steve