Re: schema-course-extend: credential or award offered through course.

So there are n combinatorial offers from an Organization for a Course and a
Product.

re: CourseOffering
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-schema-course-extend/2016Feb/0019.html

For lookup, denormalizing the earnableCredentials as
Couse[Instance].offersCredential would be an easier query than traversing
through CourseOfferings (or, indeed, Offers for a Course)