Re: schema-course-extend: credential or award offered through course.

On 19 August 2016 at 11:14, Stuart Sutton <sasutton@dublincore.net> wrote:
> +1 on the range change.
>
> On the matter of credential/credential subclasses, the CTI is very close to
> finalizing it's set of credential subclasses.

How can we best follow that work? Is
https://www.credentialtransparencyinitiative.org/Credential-Registry/Descriptors.aspx
the page to watch, or did any mailing lists get opened for public
participation? Looks like a lot of good work happening there, but
https://www.credentialtransparencyinitiative.org/ talking so much
about American / US issues makes me wonder how internationalized the
results will be. Is it also looking at that side of things, e.g.
dealing with translation of achievements between countries for
immigration purposes?

>    That could well provide more
> specific ranges; BUT, that said, schema.org should nevertheless push ahead
> in the next build with range as proposed.

+1 - looking forward to expanding on this area ASAP

Dan

>>> http://course.schema-course-extend.appspot.com/educationalCredentialAwarded