Re: schema-course-extend: credential or award offered through course.

I am not convinced that there is consensus on whether or not Credential
is too broad a term to use as the name for this type, or on how
Educational Credentials might relate to other forms of Credentials. That
is a discussion which seems to go beyond education, let alone beyond
courses.

I am convinced that there has not been adequate discussion with the
right people in order to address whether the model of Credential you
point to is the right one.

I am not saying that these should not be done, just that I think they
should not be done by us now.

Phil