Re: schema-course-extend: credential or award offered through course.

-1

A range of { Text, Thing } is a disservice

https://pending.schema.org/Credential

Thing > CreativeWork > Credential

- Issue:
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/195#issuecomment-227852385
- Src:
https://github.com/westurner/schemaorg/commit/1f268fc1d1e85b7ebd205d136745289a919c9a34

One could instead model the type of Credential as a property instead of a
subclass, but then it wouldn't be possible to define additional properties
for specific types of Credentials.