Re: PSI70 quick note on Carl Jung

'quantum mechanical' expression via 'ontological design' will be
considered 'witch-craft' (like holly - wood), unless better sense-making is
available for the incredible minds, who are otherwise equipped (and
unencumbered) to 'do the work' required, to figure it out...

with the support of their 'elders' (akin to indigenous considerations,
therein).