Re: PSI70 quick note on Carl Jung

I've left the list without redaction, somewhat hesitantly yet - more minds
the better, so a redaction of opportunity isn't a coherent approach.  i
also note, a core 'trustworthy' frame that is inclusive to; melvin, nathan
and kingsley, is useful. (imo); particularly at this 'web standards' level,
which interacts in-turn with internet governance; that had implicit
requirements, for 'more voices', etc.

I have concerns that the term SII is too easily confused with SSI which
has, in my opinion, a very different meaning...

notwithstanding the importance for me to start on the (incomplete) 'dead
list'[1] i felt melvin's ability to simplify a 'step forward' with respect
to a 'temporal web'[2], taking into account prior notes made over the past
few months, still enormously progressive[3]...

There appears to be 'growth pains' that are not simply individual in
nature; but moreover, institutional with respect to 'internet
governance'[4].  people need to be safe, when illustrating via heart -
their hopes for (our) future; particularly given, the various fields people
'come from' as to unite and engage in a 'shared body of work', that seeks
to deal with - new science for some, perhaps old  (poorly exploited
science, for others)..  therein references[5] requires times, for the
uninitiated; and there's a temporal 'game' at play...

peace being the goal.  a beneficially defined 'knowledge age'[6] being part
of the intended 'optimistic theory'???

yet - the structural codification; would be built, by those like melvin,
implemented in wide-spread tooling such as the examples provided by
Kingsley (who has provenance, way back); as to produce a coherent
inferencing pattern, that's able to be built on a 'best efforts' basis,
etc...

As such;  whilst this is a 'stretch' of what and how these sorts of CGs
work (notwithstanding the points about 'open-stack'); gotta start,
pragmatically, somewhere - i'm hopeful, this might bring about - a step
forward. (pragmatically, etc.).

TCH.

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rww/2021May/0010.html
[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rww/2021May/0006.html