Re: webizen: sustainability linked considerations

realised the links didn't come through; so, fixing, for temporal purposes,
etc.

On Sat, 22 May 2021 at 02:38, Timothy Holborn <timothy.holborn@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
> movement[8]
>
> It is the purpose of persons involved in ‘good works’ to act in accordance
> with the philosophical principles linked to ‘rule of law’ and/or ‘common
> sense’ as is a prerequisite for being ‘judged by one's peers’ in a court of
> law; by association to ‘charges’ made against a person, that suggests they
> were engaged in wrongs, causing injury and/or harm and/or unlawful
> behaviour.
>
> It is not the place of ‘technical standards bodies’ or related corpus /
> groups - to subvert ‘rule of law’ or human rights principles more broadly.
>
> Open Internet Standards Governance[9][10]
>
> Internet society has spoken about a ‘chapter toolkit’[11] that in-turn
> references a concept ‘open stand’[12].  There is a method to create an
> international ‘topic chapter’[13][14] which in-turn ends-up producing a
> ‘legal entity’ that is able to curate financial flows (manage money, etc.).
>
> A potential governance (more sustainable) solution?
>
> The concept of ‘corporation’ comes from latin ‘body of people’[15].  This
> heritage is believed to still be legally supported by law throughout the
> world; although, many adaptations from it, have different consequential
> structures, meaningings, implications, etc.
>
> One of the many ways illustrated about how new structures could be made to
> work include the examples provided by slicing pie[16][17] and[/or] open
> collective[18]; yet there is a linked association between the means to
> support ‘common legitimacy’ of sovereign nations and inter-national
> world-order[19] and the cyber production works (and who does it) to create
> and/or engender a derivative outcome to support that form of ideologically
> bonded consideration and related works.
>
> Therein - I believe (links sought / required) that the means through which
> a contract is able to be considered binding; is that it must have
> consideration / benefit, for both (or many) parties involved.
>
> A contract that requires one party to ‘agree’ and provide; without benefit
> to the provider (of value, which is in-turn linked to the purpose of having
> any agreement whatsoever) is in-effect, not lawfully enforceable (link
> required to interpretative precedent / examples / etc.).
>
> AND SO THEREFORE: any contract, that is ‘tainted’ by ‘immoral conditions’
> (ie: slave labour and/or the gainful use of other peoples work derivatives,
> without lawful consideration and/or unlawful perversions of that work) is
> non-binding.  In-order to ensure compliance with protocols that require
> mutual benefit, a means to address these underlying issues is required as a
> matter of hygiene, probity & procedural fairness (alongside proper
> acknowledgement frameworks).
>
> Defining a ‘foundation’ that can support how we can socio-economically
> support those who do work that is required to support us, our societies
> (more broadly); and, how it is we define what it is that means…

links per the present document (intended to be draft / future iteratively
produce work, with others).

Links

[1] https://www.google.com/search?q=define+useful

[2] https://www.google.com/search?q=define+innovative