Re: PSI70 quick note on Carl Jung

Hi Paul,

The RWW work is presently working on provenance / temporal factors; which i
am sure you'd be supportive of defining.

without knowing whether your post 'hit the list', this email should ensure
it does so..

as noted: https://www.w3.org/community/rww/ is the 'join' link...  its
uncomfortable to note, what should go without saying; that, you're all
welcome (and desirably asked to) join the list...

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rww/2021May/0167.html speaks to
a linked idea....

therein;

[11] https://www.internetsociety.org/chapters/resources/open-internet-standards-chapter-toolkit/

[12] https://open-stand.org/

[13] https://www.internetsociety.org/chapters/start/

a potentially 'leverable' methodology...

TCH.