Re: Discord

Melvin,

there's a bit of banter[1] about the creative idea (initiative) that i
sought to provide, in good spirits; nonetheless, you are the chair,
you decide - i wanted to ensure it was entirely clear that i support
whatever it is you decide, whilst trying (without seeking harm to anyone)
to help...

TCH.

[1] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rww/