#RealityCheckTech (Was Re: Deployment, Deployment, Deployment! was: X509 and Verificable Creds: A Quick Note on WebID history etc)

Counter factual...

A term I came across just now.

Reading through:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webid/2021Aug/0001.html

There's a difference between systems that support intellectual violence,
vs. those that keep that sort of thing able to be sorted out in court
rooms...

When systems, or system operators seek to distort reality, particularly as
a control agent; it is innately a form of violence.

I've had alot of time to think about this sort of stuff in ways, that still
sickens me.

In any case;. I'm working on reality check tech.  What that means is that
it's about tamper evidence, it's about being able to distinguish between
history that pairs up with facts, means to maintain freedom over
interpretation in a manner that supports present day STEM related
interpretations, by agents in meaningful ways; rather than destroying that
capacity, via some means that acts to pervert the history of a #Thing

In all its complexity...

So, I still suggest a fork.  Seems some are on a journey to pervert history
by ontological design; others are attempting to hunt down a more difficult
path, which I think be one of betterment overall.

But the BS methods are far easier.  It's just that it's a form of
intellectual or information based slavery method, so, I can't support it.

If there's a continued push for #RealityCheckTech, happy to help.  I think
it's important for our biosphere / earth, art, life. I think the need is
cemented with physics.  I think physics, gives rise to a belief about God,
in whatsoever manifestation pending on where people were born; different
rocks, different books, different ceremonies...  But nonetheless, they all
understand a concept of #RealityCheckTech.

Just perhaps not why it's an important antislavery method overall; Web
slavery or otherwise.

Cheers,

Timothy Holborn.