Re: The necessity of hypermedia RDF and an approach to achieve it

On Sunday 16. September 2012 17.47.50 Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> Don't you get that via a graph based on an ontology like VoID? Worst
> case, whatever might be missing is simply added by way of ontology
> extension?

I'm not sure I understood your question, but I think the question is partly
yes and partly no: VoID already does the read-only parts of it, but has no
support for rw-operations, and yes, what I do propose in my paper is a
simple vocabulary for doing the rw-operations.

> > The two different approaches are likely to make sense in different
> > cases, but I can't make a clear recommendation in which cases.
>
> I think we can arrive at a solution that's truly protocol agnostic. As
> you know, REST isn't http: scheme specific

Exactly. My solution is protocol agnostic.

Best,

Kjetil