Re: Self-maintained semantic blogging platform

hi, i actually consider it to be very simple...

don't know about your requirements, but you can take a look
here [1], a simple demo page...

what is needed for (every) ld-webapp :

1. a backend, that masters linked data resource hosting and sparql
(neither is extremly complicated, i just implemented a little servlet
doing content-negotiations, redirects and stuff)
2. a way of templating (i implemented an openrdf-api-jsp-writer)
3. a couple of javascripts...

please note that all stuff you see on the page [1] will be opensourced
sometimes during the next year.

there's also an editor that comes along with it, i still have to do a
screencast, but i can't allow my dataspace to be edited for demo
purposes.

side note : reason why a lot of people come up with business-model
question might have to do with the fact, that their business-model was
based on => coding <= and now they realize that there's a lot less to do
if are able to code for a single data-model.

[1] http://business.turnguard.com/html

--
| Jürgen Jakobitsch,
| Software Developer
| Semantic Web Company GmbH
| Mariahilfer Straße 70 / Neubaugasse 1, Top 8
| A - 1070 Wien, Austria
| Mob +43 676 62 12 710 | Fax +43.1.402 12 35 - 22

COMPANY INFORMATION
| web       : http://www.semantic-web.at/
| foaf      : http://company.semantic-web.at/person/juergen_jakobitsch
PERSONAL INFORMATION