[Remote Meetings] Open Issues

From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 22:24:16 +0000
To: "public-rqtf@w3.org" <public-rqtf@w3.org>
While reviewing Accessibility of Remote Meetings last week, I raised some additional issues that I think are slightly more than editorial, but which do not affect the substance of the document.
https://github.com/w3c/remote-meetings/issues
I also created a couple of pull request that are meant to be textual clarifications.

Thank you for your compliance.