From: White, Jason J <jjwhite@ets.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 29 March 2022 6:24 AM
To: public-rqtf@w3.org
Subject: [Remote Meetings] Open Issues

While reviewing Accessibility of Remote Meetings last week, I raised some additional issues that I think are slightly more than editorial, but which do not affect the substance of the document.
https://github.com/w3c/remote-meetings/issues
I also created a couple of pull request that are meant to be textual clarifications.

Thank you for your compliance.