From: White, Jason J
Sent: Tuesday, 29 March 2022 11:00
To: Scott Hollier <scott@hollier.info>; public-rqtf@w3.org
Subject: RE: [Remote Meetings] Open Issues

Also, are there any comments on the two open pull requests:
#2 seeks to clarify the example of captioned video, which I think in context is meant to refer to prerecorded video played during a meeting rather than to real-time interactions among meeting participants.
https://github.com/w3c/remote-meetings/pull/2

#3 clarifies the discussion of screen sharing to indicate why it is often inaccessible to screen reader users.
https://github.com/w3c/remote-meetings/pull/3

If there are no suggested improvements or concerns, I think we should go ahead and merge these changes.