Re: Last call issues

One additional requirement which may already be in there implicitly is
the need for a "conformance statement" of some sort which specifies what
a "RIF processor" (whatever that actually is) must do to satisfy the specs.

This seems closely related to several topics already on that list,
specifically: profiles, metadata roundtripping and datatype extensibility.

Hewlett-Packard Limited
Registered No: 690597 England