From: public-rif-wg-request@w3.org [mailto:public-rif-wg-request@w3.org]
On Behalf Of Chris Welty
Sent: September 8, 2006 4:01 PM
To: Public-Rif-Wg (E-mail)
Subject: Homework for 9/12 RIF telecon

At our next telecon, we will spend our time on two main items: the next
UCR draft and the extensible design.

For UCR, we will discuss issues 3, 4, 5, 7, 13, all of which have
outstanding actions that hopefully will be complete by the telecon.
We will propose to close issues 9&10
Issue 6 seems to have been passed over (I don't recall discussion of
it), so we will talk about it.
We will discuss the definition of covers.
Most importantly, we will work on connecting the existing requirements
to the use cases (see
[http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2006Sep/0005.html]

For the design, Harold has incorporated Peter's proposal with
modifications discussed at the last telecon here:
[http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/wiki/A.1_Basis%3A_Positive_Conditions]
We will discuss this and the path forward to the full core language.

-CC&S

cawelty@frontiernet.net                     Hawthorne, NY 10532