Re: Homework for 9/12 RIF telecon

On Sep 8, 2006, at 2:01 PM, Chris Welty wrote:
> At our next telecon, we will spend our time on two main items: the next
> UCR draft and the extensible design.
>
> For UCR, we will discuss issues 3, 4, 5, 7, 13, all of which have
> outstanding actions that hopefully will be complete by the telecon.

It took me a while but I _think_ what you mean by "issue 3" is
   http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg/track/issues/3

Hmm... that doesn't seem to be world readable. I wonder why not.

Sandro, it's getting kinda hard to tell what's going on from
the RIF WG homepage http://www.w3.org/2005/rules/wg.html .
Let's see what we can do about that over the next week or two, OK?