Re: RIF Telcon Minutes -- 30 May 2006

Hassan Aït-Kaci wrote:

> Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
>
>> I would much prefer a version of the minutes with better organization,
>> including headers and reordering of the multiple simultaneous threads.  I
>> view the current minutes as verging on not being correct, simply
>> because of
>> this issue.
>

> The format of the minutes is produced by RRSagent not the scribe. As scribe
> of yesterday's meeting, I took notes and edited them on the basis of
> various
> corrections suggested by various attendees. Reading these minutes gives a
> fairly good idea of what went on, and is no more disorganized than all the
> RIF minutes I have seen thus far. I once myself complained once the
> out-of-step synchronicity of some entries, but reordering those is
> fairly impossible from
> sheer memory. I spent one hour on producing the minutes - it is not my
> intention
> to spend more time other than specific punctual corrections attendees
> may make
> upon reading my paraphrasing them.

The minutes for 2 May are much better, available at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2006May/att-0013/2006-05-02-rif-minutes.html
in that they at least have some indication of the various topics.

>> Also, the title of the document should be changed.
>

> To what? War and Peace? ... :-)

From:
<title>SV_MEETING_TITLE -- 30 May 2006</title>
to something like
<title>RIF WG Telecon -- 30 May 2006</title>

peter