Re: RIF Telcon Minutes -- 30 May 2006

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> I would much prefer a version of the minutes with better organization,
> including headers and reordering of the multiple simultaneous threads.  I
> view the current minutes as verging on not being correct, simply because of
> this issue.

The format of the minutes is produced by RRSagent not the scribe. As scribe
of yesterday's meeting, I took notes and edited them on the basis of various
corrections suggested by various attendees. Reading these minutes gives a
fairly good idea of what went on, and is no more disorganized than all the
RIF minutes I have seen thus far. I once myself complained once the out-of-step
synchronicity of some entries, but reordering those is fairly impossible from
sheer memory. I spent one hour on producing the minutes - it is not my intention
to spend more time other than specific punctual corrections attendees may make
upon reading my paraphrasing them.

> Also, the title of the document should be changed.

To what? War and Peace? ... :-)

> peter

-hak