Re: [RIF] A draft of the Minutes from May 9 Phone Call

Sandro Hawke wrote:
>> A draft of the minutes of this week's meeting are attached.
>>
>> Stan Devitt
>>

> Two quick corrections:
>
>   1. if you make the css link us an absolute URI, we'll get
>      a more readable style
>
>   2. the end of the Present list has some weird stuff in it.
>
>        PhilippeB, Philippe_Bonnard, StanDevitt, Stella_Mitchell, dbooth,
>        johnhall, jonathan, mary, sandro
>
>      Should be: Philippe_Bonnard, Stan_Devitt, John_Hall, Sandro_Hawke
>
>      I think.   I'm worried that Stella_Mitchell is a mis-named actual
>      participant, but I don't know how to figure out who.  Does anyone
>      not see their name in the Present list?

 From the irc log:

14:58:52 [ChrisW]
    zakim, [ibm] contains ChrisW, Stella_Mitchell

Stella Mitchell was in my office during the telecon, so that is
accurate.  She is a relatively new WG member from IBM.

Stella, you should introduce yourself by email to the group.  Here's an
example:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rif-wg/2005Dec/0058.html

-Chris

cawelty@frontiernet.net                     Hawthorne, NY 10532