Re: [RIF] Goals and Critical Success Factors as they relate to first-order logic

Leora Morgenstern wrote:

> that the requirement that the RIF must be at least as expressive as
> first-order logic can be categorized under the following goals and
> critical success factors:
>
> Goal (existing):  Level of expressiveness
>     CSF 3 (new):  The RIF should be able to express standard Boolean
> operators as well as classic existential  and universal quantification.
>       Requirement: First-order logic
>
> Goal (new): The RIF should gain widespread acceptance throughout the
> industrial, research, and academic communities.
>    CSF1 (new): The RIF should be able to communicate in an important
> lingua franca of these communities.
>         Requirement: First-order logic
>
> Is it all right to have a single requirement be  under different goals
> and critical success factors?
The final version of the document on Goals-Critical Success Factors-
Requirements for RIF will most probably contain requirements that are
linked to more than one critical success factors (and thus also under
different goals).

Regards,
Paula