Re: Editor's Draft of UCR (more or less) ready

Hi,

Regarding the structure of the rules, as far as I remember we decided at
the F2F in Cannes to have the rules described in natural language. The
rules of use case 2.2 were first given in a manner similar to those in
2.8 but then I changed them; one of the reasons were that same rule can
be implemented e.g. as a deductive or as a reactive rule and it's better
to leave this open (at least for now).

I propose to change the rules in 2.8 so as to have uniform descriptions
of the use cases.

Regards,
Paula