Re: Some reconciliation API clients I would be interested in building (or seeing built)

Hi Antonin,

I am planning to build a reconciliation client for Airtable. I will keep you posted as to when we start on this project.

Gregory

Gregory Saumier-Finch | CTO | La culture crée - Culture Creates | c. (514) 316-6973 | culturecreates.com <http://culturecreates.com/>

Nous reconnaissons que notre travail, ainsi que celui de nos partenaires, a lieu sur les territoires autochtones dans tout le Canada.
We recognize that our work, and the work of our partners, takes place on Indigenous territories across Canada.