Re: Some reconciliation API clients I would be interested in building (or seeing built)

Hi Gregory,

Oh yes, now I remember you mentioned that earlier! It is a really
exciting project, especially given how popular Airtable seems to have
become. I should have a closer look at this platform.

Best,

Antonin