Re: Producting explainable reconciliation score

Hello,

Here's our attempt to explain how we calculate our reconciliation scores:

https://github.com/periodo/periodo-reconciler#how-reconciliation-works

In practice, I don't know how interpretable the scores are even given this explanation.

Cheers,
Ryan