Re: Fabian Steeg joins in as chair of the CG

Thanks for stepping in to co-chair Fabian!

What are the next orders of business (tasks at hand) for the group?
The last post was from August 2019 by Antonin:
Reconciliation test bench helps services improve
<https://www.w3.org/community/reconciliation/2019/08/19/reconciliation-test-bench-helps-services-improve/>
Antonin Delpeuch
<https://www.w3.org/community/reconciliation/author/pintoch/> | Posted
on: August
19, 2019
<https://www.w3.org/community/reconciliation/2019/08/19/reconciliation-test-bench-helps-services-improve/>

https://www.w3.org/community/reconciliation/

I guess it would be nice to see a post about GND's use of the API, and
thoughts of improvements needed for the future?
That might also make a nice intro for Fabian within it as well :-)

Thad
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/