Re: Fabian Steeg joins in as chair of the CG

Thanks Antonin, thanks Thad,

we have no current plans for our GND service, but I wrote up a small
post about supporting the goals of our group from a library perspective,
embedding the lightning talk at SWIB mentioned by Adrian, and including
a short introduction to our work. Thanks for your input here Adrian.
Antonin, the post is saved as a draft, feel free to publish it if it
looks good to you.

In the new year, we could look into setting up a regular group meeting.

Cheers,
Fabian