Re: RDF/JS Dataset specification - release candidate

Dear all,

two weeks are over now. As there was no response here on the mailing
list, you get one last chance to give feedback on the PR [1] for the 1.0
release. A thumbs up is also very welcome.

[1] https://github.com/rdfjs/dataset-spec/pull/48

Best,
bergi