Re: On RDF UIs (Sponate, Jassa, Facete)

On 12/04/2013 08:17 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On 12/4/13 1:14 PM, Claus Stadler wrote:
>> Hi Kingsley,

>> I think you misunderstood me.
>>
>> Sponate offers a *virtual* MongoDB interface, which is backed by a
>> SPARQL endpoint.
>> There is no *actual* MongoDB behind.
>
> Hmm.. I am a little confused by *virtual* MongoDB interface.
I guess something similar as this extension for LevelDB:
https://github.com/eugeneware/jsonquery-engine
"A full MongoDB query language implementation with INDEXES for querying
your levelup/leveldb database."

I understand that one can use popularized by MongoDB query language
without using MongoDB itself...

In case mentioned above LevelDB extension it should even run smoothly in
a web browser on top of IndexedDB using for example
https://github.com/maxogden/level.js "level.js an implementation of the
leveldown API on top of IndexedDB (which is in turn implemented on top
of LevelDB, which brings this whole shebang full circle)"