Re: Resolving remaining issues in the issue tracker

Gregg, you were quicker (again:-)

The wording we have today in XHTML+RDFa takes care of the

case, which we considered to be frequent in practice and, with today's rules without the extra clauses, this would lead to an unexpected blank node. The clause is, I believe, also necessary for backward compatibility with RDFa 1.0. It is not a wording that should be in RDFa Core, due to the special 'semantics' of the head and body elements in HTML. So I believe XHTML+RDFa 1.1 is all right as it is, and the formulation added by Gregg to HTML5+RDFa is the right one.

Ivan