Re: What and where are the definitive RDFa 1.0 and 1.1 tests?

On 5/16/12 4:26 PM, Gregg Kellogg wrote:
> In the case or 0209, it is expected to return false, as indicated in the expectedResults field.

Thanks.  The manifest file was hard to find except via Toby's pointer to a
github repository.  Maybe you should add a link and explain how to use it.
I would be making guesses what all the other fields mean.

> Note that there's an alternative to running the test suite through http://rdfa.info/test-suite. You can download the rdfa-website from github, and follow the README instructions to run bin/run-suite, which will call a local command to return results given input on STDIN.

I tried that but the gem instructions failed with a mysterious error so I
took the much simpler route of turning the proto-files into legal xhtml/svg
and the output sparql into legal n-triples which is MUCH easier to test
with and adds no extra test builder dependencies for me.

Thanks

Dave