Re: What and where are the definitive RDFa 1.0 and 1.1 tests?

On 5/16/12 2:43 PM, Toby Inkster wrote:
> On Wed, 16 May 2012 14:27:49 -0700
> Dave Beckett <dave@dajobe.org> wrote:
>
>> It's not clear to me what are the definitive tests.
>
> They are here:
> https://github.com/rdfa/rdfa-website/tree/master/tests
>
> The text files need reformatting slightly to achieve valid XHTML 1,
> HTML 4, HTML 5, etc. You then parse them into a graph and then execute
> the accompanying SPARQL ASK query.
>
> There is a test manifest here:
> https://github.com/rdfa/rdfa-website/blob/master/manifest.ttl
>
> That allows you to determine which tests apply to which versions of
> RDFa, and which host languages. It also indicates whether the ASK query
> is a negative one. (i.e. the test passes when the ASK returns false.)

Thanks.  I suggest the WG adds some pointers so that the above process is
easier to find and understand.  I have converted the tests into a useful
form for me: xml (xhtml / svg) document in, n-triples document out since
I don't want to have to depend on having a SPARQL engine around in order
to test syntaxes.

Dave