Re: What and where are the definitive RDFa 1.0 and 1.1 tests?

Dave, good points. I've updated the RDFa Info site developer page [1] to reference version and host-language specific test manifests. These are updated, so that the informationResourceInput and informationResourceResults refer to the test source updated with version and host-language specific formatting. This should allow you to download the manifest you need, and iterate over the test cases to retrieve each individual input and result.

Note that the content is built dynamically, so after an update, it may take a little time to re-render each manifest. (I'm also seeing some sporadic Internal Server Errors, which will take Manu coming back from vacation to resolve).

As an example, see the HTML5+RDFa manifest in Turtle [2]. The URI patterns for each manifest is predictable.

Hopefully, this will make life easier for people wanting local access to individual test suites.

Gregg

[1] http://rdfa.info/dev/
[2] http://rdfa.info/test-suite/rdfa1.1/html5/manifest.ttl