Re: What and where are the definitive RDFa 1.0 and 1.1 tests?

In the case or 0209, it is expected to return false, as indicated in the expectedResults field.

Note that there's an alternative to running the test suite through http://rdfa.info/test-suite. You can download the rdfa-website from github, and follow the README instructions to run bin/run-suite, which will call a local command to return results given input on STDIN.

Otherwise, to download all of the tests and sparql results would require processing the manifest and constructing a URL for each test and result file and them downloading them. I could probably come up with something you could run locally to re-create all the test and result files locally, but you'd need to run some Ruby.

Gregg