W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-rdfa-wg@w3.org > March 2012

any23 RDFa test suite results

From: Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 16:50:39 -0400
To: public-rdfa-wg WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
Message-ID: <16933089-6554-4B23-BAE5-58A8246AF804@greggkellogg.net>
I did a recent update and added any23 [1] to the processor list of the RDFa Test Suite. As any23 is widely used, and was, in fact, used for the recent Web Data Commons structured data extraction [1]. This result is of great benefit to the structured data community. As they report, they used any23 for extracting data from the pages. Therefore, I thought it would be useful to see how any23 actually performs in extracting RDFa.

I ran the RDFa Test Suite using both RDFa XHTML+RDFa 1.0 [3] and XHTML+RDFa 1.1 [4] .

For XHTML+RDFa 1.0, any23 passes 97 out of 117 (82%) of the tests .
For XHTML+RDFa 1.1, any23 passes 89 out of 163 (55%) of the tests.

An easier way for the any23 group to go, that would likely also result in improved performance, would be to use Niklas' Clojure implementation [5], which also runs in the Java VM.

Gregg

[1] http://any23.org/
[2] http://webdatacommons.org/
[3] http://rdfa.info/earl-reports/any23-rdfa1.0-xhtml1.html
[4] http://rdfa.info/earl-reports/any23-rdfa1.1-xhtml1.html
[5] https://github.com/niklasl/clj-rdfa
Received on Saturday, 24 March 2012 20:51:38 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:05:30 UTC