Re: Error in test or error in spec? update of tests

On 8 Mar 2012, at 07:05, Gregg Kellogg <gregg@kellogg-assoc.com> wrote:

> It should be the same procedure as before, just take the sequentially next number.
>
> There may be some auto-update issue, but I'll work that out with Manu.
>
> If you prefer, fork the repo, make your changes there, and do a pull request, and I'll merge them in.

I am not a git user, as you know...

I already have a local fork, that is what I use locally. I then make changes on the files locally. In Mercurial I would do a commit and then a push, to put back everything to the central repo. I guess I will have to do something similar, right, and then you can pull it down to the life web site. Is that the way it is set up?

Ivan