Re: Updates to RDF Interfaces, RDF API, and RDFa API

Ivan Herman wrote:
> [[[
> Work on this document represents unfinished work of the RDF Web Application Working Group. The work could not be finished due to a lack of manpower, and, at the time of publishing this document, it is not known whether W3C will continue this work on Recommendation track in another Working Group.
>
> While a significant amount of design work went into this document, at present there are no known implementations of the specification. A number of design issues have not been completely resolved. Developers wishing to implement this API should be aware of incomplete nature of the specification.
> ]]]
>
> (The RDFa text is slightly different because there is an implementation.)

Indeed, there's also an implementation (or a couple) of the RDF
Interfaces spec.

FWIW I'd still be very interested in:

a) updating the RDF Interfaces specification to match the new RDF specs

b) determining if there are any issues with the RDF Interfaces spec
following implementation feedback (there's some in the archive from people)

c) working on the other two APIs

I'd been waiting to see mention or focus move back to them in the RDF WA
WG over the past few months, but figured the only concern was keep
working on RDFa 1.1 and Lite, so was biding my time - and also slightly
limited as to what can change on the RDF Interfaces spec, since most
changes are alignment with the next RDF versions.

Best,

Nathan