Re: comment on the RDFa Core review comments

Taking a somewhat more general view.

The figure is an updated figure we had in the 1.0 rec, and landed in this document through a comment of Michael Hausenblas. But this was _before_ the radical change on the behaviour of @property. I wonder whether keeping it in the document is actually o.k.: it gives the mistaken impression that this is _the only_ behavioural view of @property which is way off base these days. Ie, we may be better off removing the figure altogether.

Ivan