Re: RDFa Lite 1.1 - ready for Last Call

Manu,

two small editorial issues: there is an inconsistency in the reference style. While for the Primer you list all the editors, you only say Shane et al., for the Core. I think these should be aligned. I also wonder whether the document should not include the same Acknowledgement section to the group members as we have in the other two Rec track documents.

Ivan