Re: ISSUE-130 (HREF, REL and REV everywhere): Disallow href, rel, and rev on elements in host languages that do not allow it [3rd LC Comments - RDFa 1.1 Core]

My approach would be:

- I agree with the restriction on @href and @src
- I am a bit undecided on @rev. As far as I know it is actually disallowed in HTML5, so RDFa actually re-introduces it.
- There are use cases that need @rel, even with the current behaviour of @property. The obvious one is chaining: when the same subject has several possible objects with the same predicate. I would prefer to keep @rel as is, and document it in the document.

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)