Re: Official Response to ISSUE-134 from RDF Web Apps WG

In fact, I did find this issue in the specification and my
implementation by looking at an example in the spec (maybe 8.1.1.3.1)
and wondering why it didn't work.  I could wish for something a bit
more clear but the combination of checking the examples and test cases
make it clear what the text means (assuming the examples and tests are
correct).  That's a bit circular but I can live with it.

As such, I accept this resolution.

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."