Re: RDFa Lite and non-RDFa @rel values

It is of course unfortunate that this discussion comes now. The practical problem is that a change of the processing rules as you are proposing means going back to last call and, as for now, would seriously jeopardize the publication of the spec in time. It would also seriously affect the acceptance of rdfa through a delay. I would really like to avoid that, unless there is a real bug somewhere.

Sorry, I am on the road now, and cannot really get into the discussion, I just wanted to share my concern... (this comment is also valid for the rdfa lite conformance issue; I really would try to avoid touching the processing rules)

cheers

Ivan Herman
+31 641044153

(Written on my mobile. Excuses for brevity and frequent misspellings...)