Re: Section 7.5, Step 11 Ambiguity in RDFa Core 1.1

Alex,

I think you are right, this would make the text better.

Instead of just running ahead with this, because we are at the finishing round of the standardization process where all details have to be documented, I will raise an explicit issue to the WG.

Ivan