Re: Updated RDFa 1.1 Core editor's draft

Grant,

it is too early in the morning for me to look at the details... but it would be good if, in case you detect discrepancies, you could provide us test csses. Ie, small rdfa code with the rdf triples that, in your analyis, should be generated by the current algorithm. It would greatly facilitate the discussion...

Thanks!

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)