Re: Other issues - RDFa Core 1.1 IRIs vs URIRefs

Hi Manu,

<snip/>

On 24 Mar 2011, at 00:45, Manu Sporny wrote:

> On 03/17/2011 09:07 AM, Mischa Tuffield wrote:
>> Was my previous email clear, Shane did that all make sense?
>
> Hi Mischa, Shane's been missing in action for the past several days, but
> I did get a chance to read over your comments. They do make sense, the
> group will need to discuss changes that may or may not need to be made
> based on your input. I know Shane has a very particular way that he
> wanted the document to read concerning IRIs and URI References and that
> he was careful to be consistent the last time we had this URI References
> vs. IRI discussion.

Excellent. Sorry for getting back to you so late, I have been away from my machine.

> As far as I can tell, your comments are editorial, and I'll enter them
> as a part of the 2nd Last Call comments. That is, please let us know as
> soon as you can whether or not you believe that you have non-editorial
> comments on the specification.

Thanks, I do think the changes are editorial, good luck with your publication, am looking forward to the future where all of the various RDF serialisations and the SPARQL query definitions will all talk about the same syntax for uris, i.e. IRIs RFC3987.

Regards,

Mischa

> -- manu

> President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: Payment Standards and Competition
> http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/02/28/payment-standards/

Mischa Tuffield PhD
Email: mischa.tuffield@garlik.com
Homepage - http://mmt.me.uk/
Garlik Limited, 1-3 Halford Road, Richmond, TW10 6AW
+44(0)208 439 8200  http://www.garlik.com/