Re: Other issues - RDFa Core 1.1 IRIs vs URIRefs

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:45:46 -0400
To: Mischa Tuffield <mischa.tuffield@garlik.com>
CC: W3C RDFa WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On 03/17/2011 09:07 AM, Mischa Tuffield wrote:
> Was my previous email clear, Shane did that all make sense?

Hi Mischa, Shane's been missing in action for the past several days, but
I did get a chance to read over your comments. They do make sense, the
group will need to discuss changes that may or may not need to be made
based on your input. I know Shane has a very particular way that he
wanted the document to read concerning IRIs and URI References and that
he was careful to be consistent the last time we had this URI References
vs. IRI discussion.

As far as I can tell, your comments are editorial, and I'll enter them
as a part of the 2nd Last Call comments. That is, please let us know as
soon as you can whether or not you believe that you have non-editorial
comments on the specification.

blog: Payment Standards and Competition
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/02/28/payment-standards/