Re: RDFa Core 1.1 XML+RDFa spec bug?

I disagree - we say this EXPLICITLY already.  For all contexts.  Section
7.5 starts with the following:

At the beginning of processing, an initial evaluation context is
created, as follows:

    * the base <http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/T-base>
      is set to the URI of the document (or another value specified in a
      language specific manner such as the HTML |base| element);
    * the parent subject
      <http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/T-parent-subject> is
      set to the base
      <http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/T-base> value;
    * the parent object
      <http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/T-parent-object>
      is set to null;
    * the list of incomplete triples
      <http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/T-list-of-incomplete-triples>
      is empty;
    * the language
      <http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/T-language> is
      set to null.
    * the list of URI mappings
      <http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/T-list-of-URI-mappings>
      is empty (or a list defined in the Host Language-defined default
      RDFa Profile).
    * the term mappings
      <http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/T-term-mappings>
      is set to null (or a list defined in the Host Language-defined
      default RDFa Profile).
    * the default vocabulary
      <http://www.w3.org/2010/02/rdfa/sources/rdfa-core/T-default-vocabulary>
      is set to null (or a URI defined in the Host Language-defined
      default RDFa Profile).

Note that the parent subject is set to the base value.  What am I
missing here?