Re: ISSUE-72 Last Call response and acceptance

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:58:18 -0400
To: RDFa Working Group WG <public-rdfa-wg@w3.org>
On 03/23/2011 10:37 PM, Shane McCarron wrote:
> I sent a formal response to Issue 72 weeks ago - on 9 March.

Sorry Shane - this is like the 3rd time I've mistakenly thought ISSUE-72
was in limbo. The official response e-mail subject line read "Issue 72",
so tracker didn't pick it up and thus I thought it hadn't been responded
to (even though I responded directly to that e-mail).

I've made the reference explicit in the tracker issue and via this e-mail.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa-wg/2011Mar/0056.html

That was the last of the issues (barring this last-minute XML+RDFa bug)
- we're clear to go to 2nd LC.

blog: Payment Standards and Competition
http://digitalbazaar.com/2011/02/28/payment-standards/